BLACK WAP WORLD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BLACK WAP WORLD
BLACK WAP WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mrblackangel
Mrblackangel

[smart&globe] Opera mini 6.1 handler mode working to all java/sybian touch&untouch phone Empty [smart&globe] Opera mini 6.1 handler mode working to all java/sybian touch&untouch phone

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:53 am

Opera Mini 6.1 handler mod

working to all,
samsung,nokia,sony eric java and symbian phone
"
for Globe settings " use Globeconnect open apps siply write this tricks at the handler Menu
"
front query - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] globe.asp%40 then save & use myglobeconnect " for
"

Smart settings open om
handler menu " front query - 10.102.61.238:8002(space) @ " proxy type : Real host then save & connect to SmartMMS
"

skin and splast
trigun vash
"

[smart&globe] Opera mini 6.1 handler mode working to all java/sybian touch&untouch phone Edz9z
[smart&globe] Opera mini 6.1 handler mode working to all java/sybian touch&untouch phone Memgmgmgm
"
Download Link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Mrblackangel on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hmpm)
vandrei_nepo

[smart&globe] Opera mini 6.1 handler mode working to all java/sybian touch&untouch phone Empty Re: [smart&globe] Opera mini 6.1 handler mode working to all java/sybian touch&untouch phone

Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:12 pm
can i try this at my samsung chat222?
Mrblackangel
Mrblackangel

[smart&globe] Opera mini 6.1 handler mode working to all java/sybian touch&untouch phone Empty Re: [smart&globe] Opera mini 6.1 handler mode working to all java/sybian touch&untouch phone

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am
vandrei_nepo wrote:can i try this at my samsung chat222?

Just Try it Mr,
im sure it will work,as long as, you are going to follow the instruction at the top.
"
just let me know after trying,so that i can give you another version.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum